Hank turned the horses into part of the lawn (were we can't mow) and this was the first time Bella has been close to the horses. We found out that she really likes the horses. She was scared at first but kept reaching for them. Hank thinks she will for sure be his little cowgirl. If that is the case I suppose I will have to start riding horses just so I can see my little girl!
Bella posing for the camera Sunday morning. When I get it out she turns on the smiles.
Saturday night we went to Stuart and Victoria Schilling's wedding reception. It was a very nice party, with lots of people, good food, and homemade pies. A special select few were asked to bring a pie, I unfortunately was one of them. However, my good friend Kris and Marie Callender helped me make a scrumptious Razzleberry Pie, people even ate it! The Max, a local band played and Bella loved the music. In fact while she was dancing with her Dad she fell asleep. We have another wedding next weekend in Scoby, MT, so this reception was a trial run for the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment