Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Neal's 9-26-09

My wonderful friend, Rachel tied the knot this past Saturday in Missoula. She married a dashing young English man, Jonty. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, the weather was perfect, and the bride was gorgeous. We had a wonderful weekend and met many new friends. Two of the other bridesmaids had daughters that were practically the same age as Bella (9 months and 1 year)! This is the first wedding I have been too with such an array of people. They had friends that came to celebrate with them from New Zealand, France, England, Hong Kong, Singapore, Portland, Seattle, Texas and I am probably missing a few! In addition Rachel has I think 41 first cousins (in comparison I have 4 first cousins)! It was a very special weekend for all of us. I tried to take lots of pictures however, the batteries in my camera died right before the ceremony so I was only able to capture pre-wedding.

The bride, Rachel at the hair salon at 7:45 AM (yes, she made us get up at the crack of dawn)!

Rachel and her sister, Celeste at the salon

Still at the salon.....

Rachel and Trina....still at the salon

Rachel and Joni still at the salon


Rachel showing us her beautiful dress! It fit her perfectly! She was by far one of the prettiest brides I have ever seen.

The bride getting excited!

Four of the six bridesmaids


The Bride and Groom first seeing each other. We were able to spy on them across the river


The mother of the bride

A few of the groomsmen. At the rehearsal dinner all the groomsmen were given cowboy hats, so it felt like a real Montana wedding. Hank fit in!!!

The mother and father of the groom. Had to get a picture of the hat. Being from England many of the woman wore hats and hair fancies. I will be investing in a wonderful hat for my next wedding!

The cute bride waiting for the limo


The bridal party in front of the limo. The girls were transported by limo and the boys well I think horseback???? Instead of flowers we all carried gorgeous satin clutches, Rachel's was purple!

In the limo and off to the church the last of my pictures!
We wish Rachel and Jonty the very best, they are two remarkable people. We are looking forward to spending time with them in the future! Rachel you are the best!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Emily, these are great pictures! I love ALL of them. Rachel looked so pretty on her wedding day. But I have to say you aren't looking too shabby yourself :) Seriously, you look so great!! talk to you soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete