Monday, January 25, 2010

Bella and her Dad

Hank has been butchering chickens and we found that Bella is fascinated by the raw meat. Hank won't let her watch the butchering process we do not want to scar her for life. However, she was most intrigued by the chicken once it was inside. I was busy making dinner so wasn't paying much attention, when you scroll down you will see Bella eating a tomato. After touching the raw chicken she grabbed a tomato that hadn't been washed and started eating it like an apple. I told Hank if she gets salmonella it is not my fault! So far she hasn't been sick, maybe homegrown chickens don't have salmonella!






Her favorite new outfit is a top, her diaper, no pants and her pink snow boots!

1 comment:

  1. I think home grown chicken killed fresh would not have salmonella like store bought chicken that has been hanging around for quite awhile before getting to your kitchen. I remember one of my kids finding a snack out of the litter box once....GROSS...and she lived too!

    ReplyDelete