Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For My Friend Kelly + Some New Pics

So I was able to chat with my friend Kelly tonight (who is a dedicated blog follower), we haven't talked for some time and now I know the reason. Let me tell you about the life of a Resident, which does not even closely resemble our favorite residents from Greys Anatomy. Kelly has worked for 23 days straight. It gets even better, she works 80 hours a week. Let me put that into perspective that would be about 11.5 hours a day, for seven days straight (actually 23 days straight). I have been complaining about working 40 hours a week, so I definitely had a wake up call. So whenever, you feel overworked and underpaid think about Kelly!

I also wanted to post some pictures from the weekend, which was very uneventful. However, my Dad hit a deer in his little Suzuki Swift which resembles a Red Campbell's Soup Can! He lived through it, thankfully, however, both airbags deployed, the windshield is splattered, the side mirror is MIA, and the hood of his car is smashed! He has been driving around town after the incident with the airbags hanging out, and deer fur stuck in the front of the car - if you know my Dad, you are probably laughing! He insists that he is not going to get a new car, just as long as he can open the hood. Only Gregy!!


Bella's first curl


Bella loves to watch the clothes in the washing machine - cheap entertainment

All bundled up to go out and do chores


Eating her scrunchy from the bath

1 comment:

  1. what a story about your dad. I can just see it!! That is hilarious:)

    ReplyDelete