Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It Has Been Too Long....

I have been slacking on my blogging....My Mom has been here for the past two weeks helping us out with Bella, cleaning, cooking, and doing Mom stuff. It was wonderful having her here, we all miss her already!

The Big NEWS is.....Bella started walking! Thankfully she did it before 15 months, I think that is the average, so we have an average kid! Couldn't ask for more.

Tax season is in full swing I have been working 9 straight hours a day - yes that equals 45 hours a week. I am looking forward to April 15th to go back to my regular schedule 3 days a week.

My Mom of course brought Bella a truck load of things, multiple dresses, shoes, a purse, two horses, and the list goes on, below are some pics of Bella in her new dress.




Bella loved Sam's dog Oscar. Oscar is the most tolerant dog, he let Bella do whatever she wanted to him, we miss him!



Riding her pink pony with her pink purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment