Thursday, April 29, 2010

Small Remodel....

First a new picture of Bella. She is always in motion so it is hard to get a good picture of her anymore! It is currently snowing out, so she was sporting her winter hat around!


Second, I haven't blogged in ages because we have been in the middle of a construction zone. We decided (or I did) to pull up the waves of diarrhea carpeting that had paint spilled on it, dog pee from Alfee, and various other items that we quit cleaning up. So my Dad and I pulled up the carpeting, which was quite a chore but we did it! And we had David Rust - whom I highly recommend come install new floors! And guess what, we love them. It has really improved the look of our house. The only problem is I chose to do this in the middle of Hank's busy season and he had to put up all the trim, rewire the kitchen and re-plumb the dishwasher. So he has not been a happy camper. However, we are almost done!!!

Carpet pulled up in the kitchen

Waves of diarrhea carpet in the living room

The new floor. We also decided to trash our island which did provide nice storage and good working space. However, it made me consolidate my kitchen items and throw the crap!

The living room!

And the dining room. One wall is missing trim, however, we are getting a new door there, so I will post more pics when we are finally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment