Saturday, October 16, 2010

Some Pics for YaYa

These are terrible pictures but the only ones I had on my camera, and YaYa is dying to see pictures of Bella. If only I had been taking pictures of the princess today. She slept until 9:30 (so did I), ate cookies for breakfast (yesterday it was almond joys), refused to get her diaper changed until it was sooo heavy it fell off, refused to take off her PJ's and when we finally got them off refused to put on clothes....I couldn't get the heat working so it was 64 degrees in our house. She would take little breaks and snuggle under a blankey while I read the ABC's of Halloween at least 50 times! She wanted nothing to do with a nap, finally I fell asleep to awake to her playing with her nice things (dolls, silver dishes, crystals) that are in her china cabinet which I thought were not accessible by a 2 year old. Pa brought us pizza for dinner and I have never seen the kid do so many laps around the house. She did go to bed at 7:15, so lets hope she makes it through the night!




The hat she is wearing is one she got at the hospital when she was born it takes both of us to get it on, it is so tight!

These are pictures by Hank....the two of them spent last night together while I was down with a migraine. They had top ramen soup with shrimp for dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment