Monday, April 4, 2011

Finally a Post

I have been a bad blogger and picture taker. I had to download the pictures from my Mom's camera since I haven't turned mine on in a month. We are all counting down the days till April 18th, warm weather, the sun, and sprinkler season to kick in!


Weston is eating two meals a day. He loves rice cereal and fruit. He isn't to keen on vegetables yet. He weighed in last week at 18lbs 4 oz at 5 months!

Bella insisted in sitting in the high chair and had to have a bib on to eat her breakfast the other morning.

YaYa and the Bells with the walking doll given to her by Grampe Bill. She loves the doll and has played with it non-stop.

Weston druells (no idea how to spell this word) more than any baby I have ever seen. No teeth yet, however, my Grandma thought she felt one tonight???

Weston still loves his Big Sister!

The tent!

Tia Theresa and Bella, we had a little adventure up to Great Falls to visit Theresa and came home with a car full of gifts!

Bella loves to feed the chickens.

The three girls at Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. tax season all most done!
    can't wait to catch up.
    miss you.
    the kiddos are so damn cute.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete