Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cousins

Bella got to play with her four cousins this week, Savannah age 6, Ashley age 4, and the twins age 2! She had a great time with them. They all got along really well! The next day Bella kept asking for Ashley. When they get a little older I think this group could be trouble especially when they have a little boy chasing them around.

On another note it has been raining like crazy, everyday. We are all OVER it. The plan was to go to Billings shopping tomorrow (need to hit TJ Max, Dillards, and Old Navy) but the stupid interstate is closed because part of it fell into a creek. If I was in charge of the MT Highway Department I would re-route traffic to the other side of the interstate. However, the idiots in charge are re-routing traffic through White Sulpher Springs! So no Billings trip for us. We are going to have to settle for Bozeman.



Madalyn or Vivian - can't tell them apart!

My camera took terrible pictures if it was clear this one would be cute.

Weston LOVES baby mum mums

Bella and Ashley


Bella crying and hiding under the desk, she wasn't too happy I grabbed the camera to capture the drama


Bella loves her big cousin Ashley! Wish they would move to Montana!

No comments:

Post a Comment