At the Bozeman airport I got patted down and Weston set off two alarms. We had to wait until the Supervisor's Supervisor called to tell them how to proceed. I finally held Weston out and asked if they would like to undress him! They opted not to and finally let us through. I am glad that the TSA's are very careful however, I wish they could use some common sense as well. It was not physically possible for me to carry one more item. The plane ride was a little bumpy to say the least but we made it!
We had a wonderful visit with Nanny, Suzie, and Irma & Kenneth. Wisconsin was also incredibly beautiful this trip - everything was so green and lush and the flowers and yards were gorgeous. I can easily say that I think I could move back to the cities and be quite happy!
We also went to a fabulous wedding. The bouquets were lovely - peonies and the food was delightful. Maybe one of the best food weddings I have been too! Treys and treys of dessert canopies. All of my Grandma's siblings except for one and most of their kids were able to make it out.
The flight home was a breeze the kids were wonderful however, my camera was in the car headed back to MT so Weston didn't even get his picture taken on the airplane. It is true the second child's life is not as documented as the first! When we landed in Bozo Bella said "back sota back sota!"
A couple other of Bella's quotes from the airplane:
"Mom, your pits stink" this is a first and yes, I hadn't showered, however I did smell myself and thought I smelled good!
"I hate you" this is a first and lets hope a last where did she pick up on this one????
No comments:
Post a Comment