We went down to Arizona for a week to visit my Mom and Sam. Yes, I traveled on an airplane with two children under the age of three by myself. Many people looked at me like I was insane (which was probably the case). However, once we got off the aircraft we had a great time. We spent most of our time shopping, swimming, shopping, swimming, eating, shopping, swimming, and more shopping. By the end of the trip I was actually shopped out - probably a first. We did go to the Zoo and feed the ducks. However, Bella had more fun at Dillards then she did at the Zoo.
We had quite the experience at the Fashion Square Mall, when we went to Charming Charlies (a store I was dying to go to) my Mom yelled at me there was a lake under the stroller. I look over at her and Bella has peed her pants in the stroller and the pee was puddling under the stroller. We rushed out of Charming Charlies over to H&M to find dry clothes for Bella. In the mad dash, I realized that Weston had stolen a scarf from Charming Charlies that he was happily playing with. After we purchased dry clothes I did return the scarf to the store! Most of the shopping trips had quite a bit of excitement. At the Gap I wanted to pretend like I didn't know the two out-of-control children. Bella was hiding in the racks of clothes and her brother was cracking up at her!
We had quite the experience at the Fashion Square Mall, when we went to Charming Charlies (a store I was dying to go to) my Mom yelled at me there was a lake under the stroller. I look over at her and Bella has peed her pants in the stroller and the pee was puddling under the stroller. We rushed out of Charming Charlies over to H&M to find dry clothes for Bella. In the mad dash, I realized that Weston had stolen a scarf from Charming Charlies that he was happily playing with. After we purchased dry clothes I did return the scarf to the store! Most of the shopping trips had quite a bit of excitement. At the Gap I wanted to pretend like I didn't know the two out-of-control children. Bella was hiding in the racks of clothes and her brother was cracking up at her!
At the Zoo, it was so hot the sweat was dripping off of us. We were using baby wipes to dab it off. All the animals were lethargic probably due to the extreme heat! We did see lions, camels, tigers, elephants, monkeys, girafes, big horn sheep (oh boy), and baboons.
Feeding the ducks. They were extremely aggressive, consequently, Sam, Bella, and I were a little apprehensive. The animal lady and Weston loved it!
After the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment