Weston had his Well Child Checkup today. The poor little thing got 4 shots. I got a flu shot at the same time and my arm is killing me (at one point I thought I was going to have to take some drugs for the pain). I am sure his legs are super sore. However, I do think it is necessary to get vaccinated! He weighed in at 25 pounds 10 ounces and was 31 inches long (both 75 - 90 percentile). Dr. Coleman (the 2nd best pediatrician, Dr. Kelleher is the best) said he would probably be at least 6 feet tall but would be able to predict more accurately at the 2 year checkup. Weston performed for the nurses and of course got lots of compliments. I still can't believe it has been a year. Time flies when you are having FUN!!

A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment