Saturday, December 17, 2011

Internet has been DOWN!

Our internet has been down for the past week or so....So no blogging, paying bills online, checking email, Facebook, or eBay for me! We are building Weston a room so we have not only been without internet but also our bedroom has been moved to our living room. My Aunt said today "It will be nice you can do Christmas morning while laying in your bed!"

Since my last post, we have had Bella's 3rd Birthday - my Grandma made a really cute cake.

Weston was baptized and has two really special God-Parents, Rebecca Swandal and Jason Otis.

I have been like Martha Stewart and have been doing crafts at home! I decided to drill a hole in a wine bottle, stuff it with lights and then decorate the bottle. Drilling the hole was a bit tedious and dangerous. After one of the bottles shattered and Hank's hand slammed into the drill I decided that it probably wasn't worth loosing a finger for my craft projects! Plus I didn't want to live with Hank blaming me for loosing a finger the rest of my life!!

Both kids have had pink eye. We are still doing drops 3 times a day. Something we all look forward too. Thank goodness Hank was a paramedic!! He is really good at administering drugs.


Bella sporting her new jewelry from her Birthday. Weston sporting Bella's new hat from Clint.



The baptism picture. Weston has two God-Sisters!
My craft projects - this picture is mostly for my Mom who will be shocked at how good I am getting with a glue gun!!!
The remodel - more pics to come
Our bed in the living room

Weston likes to draw - mostly on the table and the floors
Lookin cute!
The real father and the God-father. A scary pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment