Monday, July 2, 2012

Parade Day!

If you are from Livingston we think that the 2nd of July - 4th of July is a holiday.  When I worked at PFL I was shocked that we had to work during the Parade on the 2nd.  Thankfully, my boss John (probably the nicest/best boss in the world) agrees that the 2nd of July is holiday.  This is how the day played out:

12:00: Free hot dogs, beans, chips, and ice cream at First Interstate Bank
1:00: Depot Art Festival - 2nd time we have been but still lots of fun
2:00: Walk up to my Dad's relax and prepare for the parade
3:00: Parade

When we were young we would then do the rodeo and go out in Livingston - probably some of the most fun I have ever had - especially when Rachel would make the trip down!

This year the Parade was AMAZING.  The floats were great and the candy was bountiful.  In fact Bells and Weston are sitting at the table eating their candy while I am in here typing! 


ShaSha and Bells at the FIB BBQ

Weston - he started throwing rocks!!

Hanging out at Pa's

More hanging out at Pa's

Gram and Uncle Fred - here comes the flag

Weston slept through the sirens at the parade

Daddy and Bells

Very cool old tractor

Best ice cream in the WORLD!


Becca driving one of the candidates

This should be a tax write off for Green Again Sprinklers! 

The Fam

When I get old I am going to be a Shriner Clown

Greggy!!

Look at the hair!

Where is the CANDY???

Cool Buff

American Bank float - cool fish

Hanky Panky!

No comments:

Post a Comment