Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Time...

Just a few pics from the past couple of weeks.  Sitting here typing I cannot believe it is Christmas Eve.  My favorite time of year is from mid November through December 31st.  Every day is special...coming home to turn on the tree, wrapping presents, going to functions, getting Christmas cards, shopping with my Dad, assembling gifts, making lists in my little pink book, dressing up, last minute trips to Bozeman, all leading up to Christmas morning.  This year, I feel so blessed that I was able to step back and enjoy each moment. 
 Merry Christmas from our house to yours!!!


Going to dinner at Chico with Grandpa Hank, Aids, Hillary, and Marilyn

Bella is at an age where she likes to pose!

The BaBa Boy!!

Bella's Christmas program...one word...PRICELESS!

More program

More program...Little Feet Preschool is the best!

Christmas Eve at Grandma's waiting for everyone to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment