Sunday, May 5, 2013

Missing in Action

I have missed blogging for an entire month....I think after being on the computer 10 hours a day it is hard to sit down at night and be on the computer.  A lot has happened in the last month, we got a new puppy!  We picked up Flutter (Bella named her), who is an Airedale last Friday.  She is 5 months old, not potty trained and is finally getting attached to us.  Hank found her on Craigslist and we raced over to Three Forks to get her.  I had strep throat last Thursday and Friday so was not in the best shape to be dealing with a dog but we all made it!

Bella started Tee-Ball about a month ago.  In the beginning we were a little nervous because she was the smallest and youngest one on the team.  However, after playing other teams we quickly realized that she was really good!  It is the best entertainment, we are having a ball (hahaha) at the games. 

The biggest news is Weston got a haircut and is potty trained!  See the pictures below.  

It is finally starting to get nice...hopefully this week I will be able to mow for the first time! 


Such a big girl, painting her own toes

Before the haircut

After the haircut

Flutter, who seems to think she should be on the furniture. 

Rhubarb pie...not as good as my Grandma's though!

No comments:

Post a Comment