Happy August 1st - where has the summer gone? We have been busy busy busy. I don't think there has been one day when I have woke up and thought I have nothing to do. I guess that is a good sign. Bella has been doing swimming lessons for the last two weeks and has turned into a real fish! Weston moved out of his crib last weekend and into a twin bed. It is sad that the baby days are over. I will miss them but look forward to the future as well!! I was able to give most of the baby stuff away so that is a good feeling! Anyway below are lots of pictures!
| The love playing on the Rino! |
![]() |
| At the Mall |
![]() |
| Weston's passenger |
| Sleeping so peacefully! |
![]() |
| Eating lunch |
![]() |
| Bella loves SUSHI! |
![]() |
| We got a trampoline - thanks to two boys on Hank's crew! |
![]() |
| At the park |
![]() |
| At Ross - they were both sticky messes - but at least we got some shopping time in! |
![]() |
| Going to swimming lessons - Miss Cool Cat |
| At the Splash Park in Belgrade - lots of FUN! |








No comments:
Post a Comment