Everyone asks me if I am getting any sleep, I wanted to run through a typical Fabich night. Bella goes to bed at 7:30ish hopefully, Weston goes to bed at 10:30. Weston is up at 1:30 to eat, again at 2:30 to eat and be burped, Hank's alarm goes off at 3:00 to go hunting I am finally crawling into bed. Bella is crying at 4:30 I rush to get a BaBa and into her room because it is much easier if she stays in her own bed. I wake up at 5:30 to Weston crying, go back into my room, feed the baby, crawl into bed at 6:30, Bella runs into my room at 7:00 to watch toons and our day begins. And guess who is soooo tired when he gets home from hunting all day??
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
holy shiz! i don't know how you do it...you must be A-MA-ZING :).... tell hanky poo i think he's pretty lucky. you're an awesome mom. xo
ReplyDelete