Friday, January 28, 2011

Weston

Weston LOVES his bath. He splashes all around and will lay in the warm water for 15 minutes. He is starting to play with his feet and grabbing toys that you put in front of him. He loves to be held and likes sitting up. He is still a good sleeper, sleeping from about 8:30 to 6ish. I am crossing my fingers that will last!




Bella and I were trying to do a photo shoot on the sheep blanket. The only time Weston looked up I cut his head off. Turns out I am not a very good photographer!

1 comment:

  1. hey i just saw you posted on my blog. i will get you the scone recipe....not really homemade completly :)
    love the pictures. and yes, i miss talking to you!!!!!! it's been a month almost. toooo long. call me/i'll call you asap! plus, we have to talk about BIG LOVE! crazy.... XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete