Era - a memorable or important date or event; especially : one that begins a new period in the history of a person or thing.
Yes, today is the end of an era, I turned 30. The card my Dad gave me sums it up, "You're 30, You're mature, You're responsible, and to teenagers everywhere you're old!" At the coffee shop today with Becca still in her late 20's we were surrounded by 15 year olds. We couldn't wait to get out of there and decided 3:00 was not a good time to meet ever again! So yes, this is the end of an ERA, but a beginning of another great new period. I am exactly where I want to be in life, surrounded by the most important people, and have everything I want and need. Well almost everything......still wanting a couple of things (remodeled house and the latest obsession a Tulikivi fireplace)!
So here is to another great decade!
No comments:
Post a Comment