Friday, November 25, 2011

Sun for Thanksgiving

We spent 10 SUNNY days in Arizona. Hank goes a little crazy during hunting season so I thought it would be a good time to get away. He enjoyed having the house to himself and the kids and I enjoyed the sun with YaYa and Sam. We of course shopped until we dropped, did a little swimming, took many walks, went to a park, and had lots of fun! Sam's daughter came on Thanksgiving with her 1 year old and 3 year old so it was a little crazy...like having two sets of twins.

I was able to squeeze in a visit with my dear friend Kelly and ate at a fabulous pizzeria. I believe one of Oprah's fav's......Pizzeria Bianco
http://pizzeriabianco.com/



Both Bella & Weston did really well when we went out for dinner!


Thanksgiving grocery shopping. The loved the car cart!


Bella did BUILD A BEAR and loved it. She first named her bear booby and then changed the name to Ruby. They have been attached at the hip ever since!


Weston's first black eye thanks to his YaYa and her little dogs!


Good bye Zona. We loved the warm weather and great company....Bella asked YaYa this morning where her snowbirds were. My goal is to become a snowbird!

No comments:

Post a Comment