Hank, my Dad, and cousin Jake all went Bone fishing one day. They didn't catch any bone fish but they did catch barracudas and tar-pins (not sure on the spelling).
There was a great Kid's Club with watersides, trampolines, and play areas that both kids loved.
The food was the best all-inclusive food we have ever had. Each night you could eat at one of the Ala-cart restaurants and we had some really great meals. Hank had the best shrimp he has ever had. My Dad thought the ice cream was the best ever! I fell in love with the cappuccinos and banana daiquiris.
We did a little shopping - my Grandma and I had fun bartering. In fact a few of the sales people got mad at us!
We did a spa day which included a massage, facial, and body scrub. All of which were fabulous. My Dad had a pedicure which was a high light for all of us (you would have to see his toes to see the humor in it)!
Hank and I went for a horse back ride through the jungle to the ocean. It was actually really fun. The horses were great dude horses. I would ride horses all the time if I lived on a beach.
We of course are happy to be home, but grateful we had the opportunity to go with my Dad, Grandma, Aunt, and little cousin for 6 amazing days.
Arriving to Cancun after a long travel day. I only slept 1 hour the night before
The kids enjoying our balcony. They spent many hours playing out there!
Bella first encountering sand!
Three generations headed to the ocean
Bella got her hair braided on the beach. In fact, the braids are still in!
Weston was a mamma's boy the entire trip
The infinity pool
Normally, I would never post a full body shot of me in a bathing suit - but I loved this action photo! We had lots of fun going down the slides.
Weston liked the trampoline
Gregy taking a little nap at the Kid's Club
Both Weston and Bella had fun with my Grandma's brushes playing beauty operator!
The three men....
Last day eating breakfast....
Would like to start planning another family vacation when Weston turns 3!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! that is awesome you all went together. and you look AWESOME. so happy you guys had a great trip. XO
ReplyDelete