Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lazy Weekend

We had a very lazy weekend.  We all got the Flu Shot on Friday, on Saturday Hank came down with perhaps a reaction to the immunization and didn't leave the couch.  Which gave me an excuse to be as equally as lazy as him.  We watched lots of movies, Stand By Me, Hannibal, just to name a few. 

My goal for January (since the trip to LV) has been to QUIT shopping in Bozo every weekend.  I have gone three weeks, two weekends without going over there.  This past weekend was very difficult - I was ready to hop in my car and hit my normal stores.  Hopefully I can continue to stay strong!!  If I stay away from Costco and The Gap I think I can do it!


Dr. Fabich treating her patient

Eating the cookies as fast as I was pulling them out of the oven!

Drinking warm water and honey for breakfast

Cowboy Weston!

Finally cute smiles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment